- Always use red pen.
- Never double space your writing.
- If she writes a number in your planner, you get a piece of candy.
- When she says, "Give me five," talk louder.
- When she says, "If you can hear my voice clap three times," hit your neighbour three times--hard.
- Use your 'Out of Control' voice when you speak. Mrs. Miller can be a little deaf.
Thursday, May 30, 2013
Survival Tactics...or not.
I asked my departing students to write a note to their 4th grade replacements on how best to succeed in Mrs. Miller's 5th grade class. Many decided to express their incorrigible senses of humour instead. Here is a montage of their advice.