Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Still Growing

Tuesday was the first session for the Echos and me since the holidays. Once they were all seated, Marques looked up at me and said, "Mrs. Melissa, you grew over the holidays!"
The other Echos chimed in their agreement. "Yeah, you grew!"

I what?

"You mean wider?"

"No. Bigger." Marques stood and held his arms over his head.

Oh, thank goodness. "I don't think I'm growing any more, kiddos."

"Sure you be growing," said Tyrone. "Every year you have a birthday and every year you grow. That's just the way it goes."

The kid had a point.

2 comments:

  1. Well you are growing, you're growing professionally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute Mrs M...I need to find some time to blog. I keep thinking I'm going to blog this blog that .. then time passes and nothing.

    ReplyDelete