- The dentist office lost my forms but managed to make me sit through sixteen x-rays.
- The credit card company put a hold on our card because of 'suspicious activity.' It's called moving, people!
- My wedding dress was the only item water damaged while in storage. Can mold come out of brocade?
- The pediatrician's office took two hours to read the girls' Canadian immunization records.
- I drove over 45 minutes to another town to buy a lawn mower only to have my credit card declined. Again!
- The university I applied to lost my online application twice. The third version I completed long hand and faxed only to be sent a bill for not applying online. Visa and Mastercard accepted.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Pity Party, Table for One
Labels: This American Life